Why to study Italian in italy
Studying the Italian language can be extremely useful in several career fields:
- Italy is internationally recognized as the leading country for fashion (Giorgio Armani, Dolce&Gabbana, Versace, Gucci, Ferré, Prada, Etro, Cavalli, just to name a few), interior design (Poltrona Frau, B&B, Cavallini, Artemide, Cassina, Boffi, Floss…) food, wine (super tuscans as Brunello di Montalcino, or Valpolicella and Barolo or Barbaresco), luxury automotive (Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Ducati), robotics, electromechanical machinery, shipbuilding (Riva, Ferretti, Aicon, Azimut), space engineering…
- Italy's cultural importance dates back to antiquity., The Roman period and the Renaissance are perhaps the two most magnificient times…..but there’s a lot more. After studying Italian in Italy, you will undertand that the Knowledge of Italian allows you to understand, appreciate, and analyze this treasury of millenniums of human expression.
- According to UNESCO, over 60% of the world's art treasures are found in Italy. Studying and learning the Italian language is important to understand and appreciate such masterpieces.
- Italy inspired some of the world's most famous writers and thinkers, from Dante, Boccaccio, Petrarca and Machiavelli to Leopardi, Verga, Svevo, Pirandello. Needless to add: Leonardo da Vinci.
- Italy has the cultures, landscapes, and histories to fill a lifetime of investigation. To study italian in Italy places you in a position to explore Italy's past and present from the most fulfilling vantage point.